China military promotions with weight and fitness links
BEIJING (AP) - A new policy of the Chinese army will force staff military to meet weight requirements and link promotions with the form of the applicants state, according to state media Friday said.
The PLA Daily, the official journal of the military Commission of the ruling Communist Party that oversees the armed forces, said that the four most prominent departments of the Commission had adopted jointly a reform in the program of military physical training with the goal of obtaining a stronger contingent.
Chinese citizens have complained for some time that his generals are out of shape, joking with that given better drinking at banquets that send on the battlefield.
Chinese anti-corruption officials have pointed out that the bribes to ascend in the army are common, and they are trying to stop this practice.
Obesity has become a public concern in China, where economic development has improved the living conditions of people in a meaningful way.
Last Ratesoman riyal indian rupe convarting currency converter australian dollar to indian rupees bangladeshi taka exchange rate pound aed value in rupees chile currency to us dollars euro into indian currency pound ksh exchange rate of saudi riyal to nepali rupees saudi rial indian rupee dinar currency converter to indian rupees australian fiji exchange rate canadian dollar to indian rupees exchange rate dollar rate to ghana cedis 1 omani riyal how much indian rupees canadian dollar to rupee today rate euro to kenya shilling exchange rate sterling pounds to indian rupees exchange rate convert to rupees to dollars 3000 pounds in aus dollars dollar indian rupees what is the value of canadian dollar in rupees iceland currency to dollars exchange rate from malaysian ringgit to singapore dollar kuwaiti dinar rate indian rupees rupee dinar exchange rate inr to singapore dollar exchange rate
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical