China military promotions with weight and fitness links
BEIJING (AP) - A new policy of the Chinese army will force staff military to meet weight requirements and link promotions with the form of the applicants state, according to state media Friday said.
The PLA Daily, the official journal of the military Commission of the ruling Communist Party that oversees the armed forces, said that the four most prominent departments of the Commission had adopted jointly a reform in the program of military physical training with the goal of obtaining a stronger contingent.
Chinese citizens have complained for some time that his generals are out of shape, joking with that given better drinking at banquets that send on the battlefield.
Chinese anti-corruption officials have pointed out that the bribes to ascend in the army are common, and they are trying to stop this practice.
Obesity has become a public concern in China, where economic development has improved the living conditions of people in a meaningful way.
Last Ratesabu dhabi currency converter conversion dollars to rupees from us dollars to saudi riyals indian rupees in pounds exchange rate usd to nepali rupee qatar indian rupees 1 pound in kenyan shillings saudi riyal exchange rate uk pound to canadian dollars euro rate indian rupee morroccan currency chilean money converter rupee to dhs 1 chf to pounds ksa riyal china currency value in indian rupees dubai money to indian rupee dollars to dominican pesos qatar exchange to indian rupees converting cad to usd euro to indian rupees conversion kuwait kwd to indian rupees gbp to aus dollars 5000 usd nok malaysia to india money convert 1500 dirhams to dollars malaysian currency in indian rupees converter 5400jpy to cad iran currency convert to indian rupees 200000 gbp to aud 35 eur in usd 150 dollar to inr 15000 rupees to dollars 150 us dollar in rupees convert 190 euros to pounds 3000usd to inr 150 dollars in indian rupees 12000 inr to aed 25000 euros in rupees 1500 aed to cad 200000 gbp to aud 5000 dollars to ghana cedis 150 npr to usd 400000 pounds to dollars convert dollar to ghana cedis 3000 dirhams in pounds kuwait currency with indian rupee 1500 aed in inr
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical