The euro rises to $1,1430
Berlin, 13 feb (EFE).-the euro rises today in Frankfurt (Germany) foreign exchange and at 0700 GMT was changed to 1,1430 dollars against 1,1381 dollars which was trading yesterday at 16.00 GMT.
Meanwhile, the European Central Bank (ECB) set yesterday the exchange rate of reference of the European currency in 1,1328 dollars. EFE
Last Ratesvalue of qatari riyal in indian rupees change dollar to cedis rate of aus dollar in indian rupees aus dollar to pound dubai dirham inr conversion australian dollar to rupee convert 150 usd to euro nok to dollars conversion omani rial into indian rupees ringgit to aussie dollar pounds to swiss franc canadian dollar rupee conversion dollar converter into pakistani rupees value of canadian dollar in indian rupees canadian dollars to indian rupees dollar cedis rate saudi riyal exchange rate aud fjd exchange rate dollar to iraqi dinar today convert lakhs to rupees usd to ghana cedis kuwait money exchange rate today us dollar in pakistani currency indian rupee to canadian dollar rate usd convert to saudi riyal au to thai baht 1 dollar indian rupees today 649 dollars to rupees 150 nepalese rupees convert 25000 euros to dollars 75 000 dollars in pounds 1500 aed to inr 200000 dollars to pounds 3000 aed in rupees 1500 usd to aed 12000 inr to aed 1200 riyal in rupees 12000 dirhams in rupees 5000 cedis to usd 20 000 usd to inr 35 eur in usd 649 us dollars in rupees iran rials to inr 50 dollars to cedis 25000 rupees to usd 1000 iran rial indian rupee 1000 cedis to dollars usd 1500 to inr 15000 cad to inr 1500 dollar in indian rupees 400000 dollars in pounds
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical