The euro rises to $1,1430
Berlin, 13 feb (EFE).-the euro rises today in Frankfurt (Germany) foreign exchange and at 0700 GMT was changed to 1,1430 dollars against 1,1381 dollars which was trading yesterday at 16.00 GMT.
Meanwhile, the European Central Bank (ECB) set yesterday the exchange rate of reference of the European currency in 1,1328 dollars. EFE
Last Rateskuwaiti currency usd convert to thai baht conversion philippine peso to canadian dollar convert aed usd american dollars to chilean pesos kes to gbp converter qatar money to indian rupee canadian dollar vs indian rupees usd to baht conversion convert rmb into inr dirham convert to rupees convert rm into inr how much is 50 pounds in jamaican dollars dollars to rupees pakistan chilean pesos to dollar gbp means currency malaysian ringette kuwait dinar to indian rupees convert usd to cedis dirhams to rupee foreign exchange rates ghana cedi euro exchange rate to kenya shillings cost of canadian dollar in indian rupee aed usd convert convert us dollar to chilean peso au dollars to euros
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical