The euro rises to $1,1430
Berlin, 13 feb (EFE).-the euro rises today in Frankfurt (Germany) foreign exchange and at 0700 GMT was changed to 1,1430 dollars against 1,1381 dollars which was trading yesterday at 16.00 GMT.
Meanwhile, the European Central Bank (ECB) set yesterday the exchange rate of reference of the European currency in 1,1328 dollars. EFE
Last Ratesgbp to ksh exchange rates in trinidad europe currency to inr conversion of baht to dollars pound exchange to indian rupee conversion euro to indian rupee ghana exchange rate to us dollars saudi riyal in rupees a dollar in rupees 10000 dollars in rupees aud and thai baht exchange rate qatar currency to indian rupee value pounds dirhams gbp to dirham moroccan uae indian rupee exchange rate exchange rate eur to czk kuwait currency converter to indian rupees pound ksh convert usd to ttd convert canadian currency to indian rupees value of dollar in indian rupees exchange rate of us dollar to saudi riyal 150 aed in usd
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical