The euro rises to $1,1430
Berlin, 13 feb (EFE).-the euro rises today in Frankfurt (Germany) foreign exchange and at 0700 GMT was changed to 1,1430 dollars against 1,1381 dollars which was trading yesterday at 16.00 GMT.
Meanwhile, the European Central Bank (ECB) set yesterday the exchange rate of reference of the European currency in 1,1328 dollars. EFE
Last Ratesrm to rupee conversion chf currency to pounds exchange us dollar to thai baht eur czk exchange rate today saudi riyal rate in indian rupees convert to ringgit convert jamaican dollars to pounds rupees to the pound euro to rs conversion 1000 usd to nok sterling pound to kenyan shilling exchange rate conversion of pounds into rupees 1 qatari riyal in indian rupees today 100 australian dollars in sterling dollar price in colombian pesos converter aud to euro exchange rate of pound to kenyan shilling 6000 gbp in usd ghana cedi to us dollar exchange rate exchange rate moroccan dirham to pound china currency value in indian rupees indian rupees to british pounds
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical