U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
Washington, 11 feb (EFE).-the U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels last week, 1.2 percent more than the previous, and stood at 417.9 million, the Department of energy reported today.
In the last four weeks, crude oil imports had a daily average of 7,328 million barrels, 3.6 percent less than in the same period of the previous year.
In the week ending January 30, refineries operated at 90 percent of capacity, compared to 89% from last week.
Once known the fact, the price of a barrel of oil of Texas (WTI) for delivery in March was down 1.49 dollars and stood at 48,53.
In what refers to the inventories of gasoline, the accurate report that grew by 2 million barrels, which reached 242.6 million barrels, 0.8 percent more than the previous week.
Furthermore, heating oil reserves fell 3.3 million barrels, to 131.2 million, 2.4 percent less than the previous week.
These figures exclude the reserve strategic oil from Government, which stood at 691 million barrels.
Total stocks of crude oil and refined products, including the strategic reserve, reached the 1.868,9 million barrels last week, compared with 1.866,8 in the previous week. EFE
Last Ratesconvert philippine peso to canadian dollars exchange pounds to indian rupees conversion of usd to aed thai baht to philippine peso exchange rate today kuwait currency converter canadian dollar in rupees convert singapore to usd qatari riyal to indian rupee conversion bangla dollar iran rial exchange china dollar rate indian rupee euro to indian rupees conversion exchange rate gbp to moroccan dirham euros converter to pounds canada to rupee english pounds to aus dollars dollar rate in gh currency conversion cheat sheet currency rate of uk pounds in indian rupees 6000 yen in usd australian dollar to bali rupiah exchange rate pound to indian rupees saudi riyal indian rupees 25 000 eur to usd 10000 saudi riyals indian rupees 20000usd to inr 25000 euro to usd convert 1 pound into rupees 15000 dollars in rupees 3000 aed to rupees rm 5000 to inr irani dinar to inr 300 kuwaiti dinar in rupees 150 dollar to inr 5000 dollars to ghana cedis 1200 riyal in indian rupees 5,400jpy in dollars 20000 rupee to usd 1500 dirhams in pounds 3000 dirham in rupees 1500aed to inr 1500 dirhams in pounds 649 dollar in rupees 190 euros to usd 5,400jpy to usd 300 $ in rupees 20000 usd in inr 400000 pounds to usd
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical