U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
Washington, 11 feb (EFE).-the U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels last week, 1.2 percent more than the previous, and stood at 417.9 million, the Department of energy reported today.
In the last four weeks, crude oil imports had a daily average of 7,328 million barrels, 3.6 percent less than in the same period of the previous year.
In the week ending January 30, refineries operated at 90 percent of capacity, compared to 89% from last week.
Once known the fact, the price of a barrel of oil of Texas (WTI) for delivery in March was down 1.49 dollars and stood at 48,53.
In what refers to the inventories of gasoline, the accurate report that grew by 2 million barrels, which reached 242.6 million barrels, 0.8 percent more than the previous week.
Furthermore, heating oil reserves fell 3.3 million barrels, to 131.2 million, 2.4 percent less than the previous week.
These figures exclude the reserve strategic oil from Government, which stood at 691 million barrels.
Total stocks of crude oil and refined products, including the strategic reserve, reached the 1.868,9 million barrels last week, compared with 1.866,8 in the previous week. EFE
Last Ratescurrency omani rial to indian rupees abu dhabi currency to indian rupees convert 1 euro to cedis omani rial in indian rupees dollar in chilean pesos euro to rs conversion omani riyal exchange rate today thailand exchange rate australian dollar what country currency is aed currency converter qatari riyal to indian rupees saudi riyals vs indian rupees dollar nepali rupee pound pakistani rupees exchange rate of saudi riyal cdn to inr exchange rate kuwait currency in rupees dominican dollars to pounds kuwaiti dinar nepali rupees australian dollar rate to indian rupees dubai currency converter to indian rupees how many dominican pesos to the us dollar from iraqi dinar to dollars saudi riyal in indian rupees kenya shillings
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical