U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
Washington, 11 feb (EFE).-the U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels last week, 1.2 percent more than the previous, and stood at 417.9 million, the Department of energy reported today.
In the last four weeks, crude oil imports had a daily average of 7,328 million barrels, 3.6 percent less than in the same period of the previous year.
In the week ending January 30, refineries operated at 90 percent of capacity, compared to 89% from last week.
Once known the fact, the price of a barrel of oil of Texas (WTI) for delivery in March was down 1.49 dollars and stood at 48,53.
In what refers to the inventories of gasoline, the accurate report that grew by 2 million barrels, which reached 242.6 million barrels, 0.8 percent more than the previous week.
Furthermore, heating oil reserves fell 3.3 million barrels, to 131.2 million, 2.4 percent less than the previous week.
These figures exclude the reserve strategic oil from Government, which stood at 691 million barrels.
Total stocks of crude oil and refined products, including the strategic reserve, reached the 1.868,9 million barrels last week, compared with 1.866,8 in the previous week. EFE
Last Ratesdollar value in nepali rupees convert canadian dollar to indian rupee colombian peso usd exchange rate aus dollars to english pounds convert aed to inr netherland euro to inr sterling to jamaican dollars convert usd to indian rupees exchange rates dollar to nepali rupees dollar rate in gh exchange rate dhs to indian rupees philippines peso converter from dollar to dhs 5000 usd nok convert peso to baht euro converter to aud vietnamese to dollar conversion thai baht convert to peso us dollars to colombian pesos conversion us dollar exchange rate to uganda shillings
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical