Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
BRUSSELS, 11 (EUROPA PRESS)
The Greek Finance Minister, Yanis Varoufakis, said Wednesday that hopes that the meeting of the Eurogroup on the future of Hellenic rescue and debt will be "very constructive" and has dismissed the exit of Greece from the euro.
"I hope that we have a very constructive meeting," said Varoufakis on arrival at the extraordinary meeting of eurozone finance ministers devoted to the situation in Greece, the first in which participates. When asked about if the 'Grexit' is on the table, the Greek Finance Minister has underlined that "of course not".
Varoufakis has met for the first time with the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde. "We had a good meeting, it is the first time that I meet with him and we had a very good exchange of views," said Lagarde.
Last Ratescurrency converter dinar how much is 40000 pounds in us dollars rate of canadian dollar to indian rupee today nok til pund 800 usd to ngn 536 cad to usd 160 usd to eur 435 cad to usd 207 usd to inr
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical